Monday, December 21, 2020

Another Round of Stimulus Checks...

Details are sketchy, but it looks like $600 checks per individual are coming, with $600 for dependents under 17 vice the $500 from before.

Probably will be sent out in a similar manner to the last set, and if you ultimately got the old ones, especially via direct deposit, you should be good for this set.

They should be coming very soon, as early as next week (just after Christmas).

Outstanding questions abound. For me, I am wondering if these will be an advance on 2020 taxes like the old ones, or an advance on 2021. The information is probably out there, but I'm going to give it a day or two to get settled before I really dig in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer questions, though if they are complicated, email me at taxadvisor@email.com. Consider buying one of my books to thank me for my answers. Spam comments will be deleted. No links unless they are pertinent to the question asked. If you want cross promotion - ask.