Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Rental Property Sale Worksheet

This is a worksheet I made up for my rental owners to help them estimate what the tax implication of a sale will be. I usually provide the information in the first three boxes from their return when I send it to them but you can get the data from most tax return printouts (ALWAYS print a copy of your tax return!)

The results are ESTIMATES because they are missing income data to determine tax brackets, but they are reasonable for managing expectations and making sure you save enough. They do not include any state taxes you might owe.

Here's the link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QkdvCs7yQLPzamjXtBhEuZjXsiYuUKMB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer questions, though if they are complicated, email me at taxadvisor@email.com. Consider buying one of my books to thank me for my answers. Spam comments will be deleted. No links unless they are pertinent to the question asked. If you want cross promotion - ask.