Monday, February 17, 2014

Military Information

If you like the blog, buy my book: Everyday Taxes only $5.99 for Kindle!  Paperback $11.99 or less!

I decided to make a consolidated list of links to my military entries to make it easier for people to find them.  Each link connects to the referenced page:

2013 Military State Tax Guide
2012 Military State Tax Guide
2011 Military State Tax Guide
Common Tax Return Errors (first section is for military)
Retiring from the Military - Tax Warnings 
2013 Boomer Deduction Worksheet
2013 Boomer Deduction Instructions for Turbo Tax Online
2013 Boomer Deduction Instructions for H&R Block Online
2013 Boomer Deduction Instructions for Tax Slayer 
2013 Boomer Deduction Instructions for H&R Block home software
2013 Boomer Deduction Instructions for Turbo Tax home software
2012 Boomer Deduction Worksheet
2011 Boomer Deduction Worksheet
Preview of Boomer Deduction Info for 2013 Returns
Boomer Deduction - History and References
More Boomer Deduction Information
Minnesota Combat Zone Credit
Military Spouses Working in South Carolina 

Even if you've seen the movie, you have to read the book:

1 comment:

I will try to answer questions, though if they are complicated, email me at taxadvisor@email.com. Consider buying one of my books to thank me for my answers. Spam comments will be deleted. No links unless they are pertinent to the question asked. If you want cross promotion - ask.