Monday, September 16, 2013

Boomer Deduction for 2013 Tax Returns

I've decided that for 2013, based on the amount of questions I got about how to input worksheet results from the Boomer Deduction onto a tax return or into a software program that for 2013 I am going to attempt to provide instructions for all the major software programs available.

So, once I have the worksheet done, I will do separate posts for where to put the information on a paper return, and the big software programs (Tax Slayer, HRB at Home, Turbo, just to start.)

It's going to be quite a bit more work, so please be patient.  Also, if you use the instructions, please consider a tip in the tip jar.

Standby, should start showing up on the blog in January...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will try to answer questions, though if they are complicated, email me at taxadvisor@email.com. Consider buying one of my books to thank me for my answers. Spam comments will be deleted. No links unless they are pertinent to the question asked. If you want cross promotion - ask.