Friday, October 6, 2017

"Office" Hours

I've decided to set up a little time outside of tax season specifically for handling emails and phone calls (I answer emails anytime, but I hope office hours will get me back on track with the ones I procrastinate on).  I will publish them here and am perfectly willing to give you a call to answer questions from anyone and everyone - client or not.

I love answering questions - it keeps me smart.

Big caveat - if you aren't a client, the answers are free, and you get what you pay for.  I make no guarantees, and answering your question in no way establishes a preparer client relationship as defined by any IRS regulations.  It's just a tax guy answering questions for a friend.
Also, I don't work for my employer off-season, so everything I'm doing at this time is outside of our normal in-office relationship.  Again, friend to friend.  I will be back in the same office every year unless something goes to hell in a bucket so you'll see me there as usual.

So if you want to ask a question, feel free to email me at taxadvisor@email.com
I prefer to handle it all via email, but if you think a conversation is in order, go ahead and ask me to call you within one of the office hour windows.
I will do this for as long as the volume of questions allows.
I will update the dates as I set time aside.

Will be vacationing until the 6th of November

And buy my books:

Kirk's Amazon Author Page

No comments:

Post a Comment