Monday, March 18, 2013

2009 Tax Returns

If you didn't file a 2009 tax return, you have until 4/15/2013 to claim a refund.  Get someone to run the numbers, you might have money coming!  If you don't have your W2's, you can get a printout from the local IRS office.  You can find their locations here:

Make sure you get the Making Work Pay Credit when filing.


1 comment:

  1. IRS estimates almost a BILLION dollars in unclaimed refunds from 2009!